22 December 2008

Tau Sar Throat ...

as im still sick over the week ..
i went to c doctor at OUG last thursday ..
de doc ask me wether wan to take an injection
over thr bad infection of sore throat ???
den i ask ..
will it be better fast ..
she say YES !!
ok..
juz giv a try ..
as she was comin to do the injection thing ..
she ask me to lower my pants a bit ..
i was like ..
huh .. i tot u shot it on hand de..
den she say ..
NO ... No ... No ...
im gona shot at ur back side ..
i was like ..
-.-''
watever la..
fast fast shot then come bak rest la..
but then the injection reli helps me a lot..
6 hrs after that i reli no pain liao ..
but then now im still havin my
TAU SAR throat ..
denggi casses everywhere around my hse ..
doctor suspect at first where i had fever
on my firct visit to the doctor ..
thank God ..
i din hav the denggi fever ..
DBKL ppl spraying around the hse area ..
4 times 1 day ..
KUA JIONG mou ???

as yesterday my sound was getting more sexy ..
sum1 boil me the OPEN VOICE TEA ..
which taste very sour ...
think dou also got a chill ...
but then i also appreciate the effort la ..
thnx dear ....
one of my darlingS made me strawberry
flavoured jelly...
summore filled with longan
and pineapple ga ..
thnx darling ...
as for yesterday ..
was the TUNG festival...
this year ..
i make tong yuen at adelyn geh hse ..
summore is at night de ..
just make a bit and eat onli la..
filled with gula melaka as well this time ..
nice ~





as in the holiday season now ..
and comes with the christmas sale ...
shopping complexes everywhere are
crowded with people ..
just pass by the mid valley ring road also can feel
the crowded inside the mall although im
at outside of the mall nia ..
c the parking information board also know liao ...

weather gettin hot these few days ..
my mr BABI
(tats what my steffy sis call him)
know how to enjoy hiding
inside the car porch ...
hey ..
its BABY lar wey ..
not BABI ....

YENG ???

over duno how long liao..
this DARLING came out of no where again .,..
but i couldnt keep this dog le..
waiting for my husky comin home ..
gila ppl doin gila thing onto his son ...

c his hair style??

play ACTION summore ..
cis...

side view of his new hairstyle ...

front view ...

in the book store ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog