31 December 2008

Review Time ...

yuhoo....year end again le..
lets c ..
how sad has this year passed ..
- January-
~ started with sick on the 1st of jan
~ final exam for semester 2
- February -
~ chinese new year
~ started to work as the crew for panasonic n LG
~ attended Jay Chou's concert
- March -
~ sky gor gor de birthday celebration lorr
~ i hurt my left hand when i was working
~ calvin the macha left to india work
~ i crashed my proton wira ..
(yeah .. its my most disaster month)
- April -
~ first time ever i visited my grandpa's grave
~went to sean kingston's promo at Zouk KL
~ semester 3 final again

- May -
~ semester break
~ outstation working
~ all of a sudden ...
my biological grandpa passed away
- June -
~ Gary Chaw's concert
~ god grandma passed away
- July -
~ started to go church
~ dad's 60th birthday
~ upgraded to be KAU FU ZAI ...
baby Lucas was born ...
- August -
~ missed out avril lavigne's concert
~ miss lee's birthday
~crabby king birthday
~ cell leader brother john's birthday
~ one of my darlingS (adelyn) de birthday also ohh ...
- September -
~ first time ever followed my darlingS to yu zhong's promo
~ first ever nike shoe owned~ the macha from india is back ...
- October -
~ kuantan trip ...
~singapore trip for sister's convo
~steffy sis birthday
~sakai sis birthday
~my birthday
~genting trip with the macha
~got a hamster
- November -
~yu zhong's promo continues ...
( cameron highland, genting, kuantan )
~ the macha's birthday
~ the tangkaji kian yow birthday
- December -
~ i found sum1 ...
~ rehersals for christmas drama
~ christmas day at the church
~ full of sickness for the whole month


pictures time ..
randomly post la...
the new member of the family ...
sister's convo ...

i make tong yuen .,..


zhong was at the kuantan beach



my old man's 60 yrs old dinner ....


zhongchai was in the audio lab



the cousin bro with me ...

the macha come bak from india ..


my birthday ...



genting trip ....


christmas drama ....



last but not least my Mr. Babi

oops... its mr. BABY ...

2008 end lorr..

bad thing all pls follow go ..

2009 ...

happy new year everyone ..

gud thing all come come .... !!!!~~~~

No comments: