27 December 2008

Its Christmas ....

hey there ..
merry christmas to everyone yeah ...
this year its a super different christmas year for me ..
i remember last years christmas eve i spent
it at my hse steamboat-ing with my crab gang ..
but this year ..
the eve was rehersal for the christmas drama at church ..
by the time i reach home its already 2.30am ..
the next morning ..
its show day ..
2 shows for the drama which is 10am and 2pm ...

the main key thing of the drama ..
after the church drama ..
went over to adelyn's hse to have steamboat ..
wuhoo ...

can u imagin how 7 ppl sapu all these food ..

as for my present ..
sum1 very special to me..
buy me a present which i wanted
so so so so so long ago ....



yeah ..
its Polo Black perfume with deodorant summore ohh ..
thnx dear ...
dat day after Tung Festival ..
its grandma's death anniversary ..
every year on this day ..
mum , me, auties will be visiting grandma's grave ..
its been 3 years that grandma has left us ..
watching my nephew and nieces all growing up ..
i felt that im gettin old also ...
my nephew at behind with the baby
that my cousin sis in-law baby-sit...
his name is Oscar ..
and he is so so so so CUTE ...
this malau also seems enjoyin christmas huh ...

he got his santa hat as well ...




i like this one ..
its my wallpaper display on my phone ..
^^



3 comments:

Carmen Wong said...

All the best for 2009! May you grow stronger in faith.

Carmen

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

- zHoNg cHai - said...

thanks you carmen sister ...
happy new year to you too ..