10 May 2008

Training ..

yeah..
im freaking free this week ..
weekdays..
will b goin bak to office
training for demo using
panasonic microwave to cook..
this week ive already
went for 2 days..
not a while de le..
day till night..
thursday nite i leave
office at 8.30
reach home at 9
den
9.30 go work again ...

next week will b more busy ..

+ go buy smart tag at sunway geh toll...
+ bring my cousin bro go to
the auntie geh hse tat usuali
i go cut my hair there
+ go get mum's laundry
+ go settle some bank stuff
+ dinner with cousin bro b4 they leaving..
+ clean my room
( as my 3rd sis is edi nagging me 3 weeks ago)

arghhhh...
damn much thing to do ..

tmr nite will b having bbq with
classmates at chun lee geh hse..
hehe
will take much much pic to show u all de..
hehe

ciaoz...



No comments: