26 May 2008

First Day in 2nd Year ...

okay..
just got bak
home from coll..
supposed to be
class till 8pm
mana tau..
class cancel ..
kekeke....
today was horrible ..
once reach genting klang ..
sky sudenli turns dark ...
i manage to reach coll
b4 rain start drops...
but i parked my
car at college hall..
to go to the board there to c any
changes on the time table a not,..
after that..
PING LING PANG LANG ..
rain untill..
like what we watch in
those fantasy tv show..
ppl use thunder and
lightning to fight ...
lolz..

then..

ppl saying that
bhind college
hall is flood-ing edi..
shit..
my car was there..
by the time
i went there..
i cant get my car
from the front..
bcoz the water...
gila wan...
den lucky got felicia at there..
she fetch me to my car geh back side..
so i can enter my car
and change my shoe..
(thnx felicia)


class started then..
lecture hall
was empty..
not much
ppl go..
den dat lecturer
damn lansi..
very very very lansi ...
den she say she will take
attendance even in lecture..
diu lorr..
kenot ponteng
her lecture..
sien jorr..
after 1 hr lecture..
end liao..
den announcement...
6-8pm geh lecture..
CANCELED !!!
everyone was hapi
but not me..
fark lorr..
flood-ing everywhere..
how the hell i get bak home..
lucky franco was in college and
he say wan go makan
so join him n dave
go makan..
then go meet my DBC1 geh junior to
deal sum printing stuff..
then headed back home....

tmr got 2 hrs lecture onli..
haih..
go all the way..
haihz ....





No comments: