23 May 2008

Lost ..

hi everyone..
im back..
yesterday was
grandpa's funeral..
not much ppl attend ..
onli me n my sisters
my uncle n aunties..
n few of my auntie
geh friend onli..
due to the sudden
death of grandpa..

when i was very young ..
i onli have grandma..
one is staying with me
which is mum side geh..
bout dad side..
din even c her once in a year..
till now also..
when i was in form 5,
i onli found out that i still
hav a biological grandpa..
but then also din c him much de...
onli c him when i went to the old
folks home to c my grandma ..
another time was..
last year's chinese new year ..
he came to our home ..
but now..
sigh*

when i was young..
i alwiz envy ppl that their grandpa come
fetch them back home after school...
as for me...
go back by school bus onli..
what to do..
complicated family ..






No comments: