25 February 2009

sakit !!!

ouch ..
my leg muscles hurts ..
today macha brought me to the true fitness gym with his fren
which is my ex-colleague de sister ..
khim soon also come along ..
we reach there bout 3 sumthin i guess ..
den we start on the jogging machine..
survived for 15 minutes onli..
lolz..
den was trying the other stuffs ...
5.45 like dat ..
went for yoga class ..
its my first time ..
and i dun think that im the right one for yoga ..
i cant focus anything at all..
and all those stunts ...
so hard to follow ..
end up laughing like no one cares in there ..
makes me feel very paiseh also ..
after yoga ..
went to the steam room ..
not much people there ..
i can enjoy peacefully in there ...
bcoz i experience b4 those people go in n out in n out ..
after that
took shower n left the gym lerr.
headed back to sri petaling for dinner ..
new place to go ...
rabbit cafe ..
bhind zone-X cc ..
then went to duno where called cafe 8 for dessert ..
kinda new place and the place is suits for gathering de lerr..
then headed back home ..
n now ..
my leg is PAIN !!!!!
this shows how long i didnt went for exercise lerr ...

No comments: