05 February 2009

At Last ..

finally ..
today was the last paper ..
and im so dumb enough to c wrongly my exam schedule ..
supposed to be PM paper but i see wrongly and my mind was set AM paper ..
i was excited the day b4 exam and planned what to do after exam ..
but then ended up all my plan changed ..
still after exam that time till night time ..
now onli i have my rest time ..
after the exam ..
i was ordered to go to the office of mums to get sum stuff for auntie ..
then headed back to OUG to buy dog food for my son with traffic jams everywhere ..
after back home ..
fetched mum then off to auntie's hse for dinner..
some kinda family reunion ohh..
all my cousin bro n sis also came to hav dinner..
as i wanna say thank you to my cousin for the nice nice YEE SANG ..
it was fun to LOU SANG with the family..
the whole block also can hear the noise come out from auntie's house ...
after dinner...
fetched mum to the TIT TA place to ZHUT her arm again ..
then went over to another auntie's place to drop by sum stuff ..
gosh ..
so many YI MA GU JIE ..
i also dowan de ..
big family ma..
if not where can have so much fun n joy wo ..
tmr its the day ..
the guys trip to cameron with the crab gang ..
leavin home at 12pm ..
im off soon to pack my stuff ..
still i din know what to bring yet ..
lolz.
come bak with more pics ya ..

No comments: