27 January 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai ...

Hey ya everyone ..
here i wish u guys
Happy Chinese New Year ..
this year is Ox Year ..
so everyone have to NGAU a bit ya ..
hehe ...


new year eve day was super busy ..
i slept at 4am n i woke up
at 10am ..
cleared rubbish in my car ..
send it to wash ..
by the time i come bak di noon le.
den mum prepared to pray ..
i was busy my own stuff ..
after that ..
cousin sis came over
used the microwave-oven
to bake cookies ..
still i was busy doin the cleaning stuff ..
din LEI them at all ..
till evening ..
finali i got time to rest ..
cool down ha ..
den shower my dog before i shower
n go for the dinner lerr ..
6.30..
headed to puchong to had dinner then
came bak le..
as i need to feed my son ..
then dad n sis prayed outside while
i was with my frends in the hse ..
they started to gambling ..
but i just sit bside
them n watch them onli..
hehe
by the time they left
edi 2-3 am like dat lerr...



as for yesterday ..
the NIN CHOR YAT ..
lagi amat mem-penat-kan
sekali geh day ..
i woke at 11 sumthin ..
then get ready ..
den go to my auntie
geh hse to BAI NIN ..
get angpows..
hehe
then had lunch there ..
after that ..
bout 3 sumthin ..
journey started..
bak to melaka ..
i was too excited ..
bcoz i can sleep during the journey ..
at the end ..
i sleep the whole jorney
to go n come bak
from melaka ..
reached melaka ..
i woke ..
den went down ..
saw my auntie n uncle ..
chit chat ha ..
den i opened my lappie show
them baby lucas geh pics as
theyre not seen him b4 ..
and they were so excited ..
say him ..
cute + chubby + handsome
+ wun tall one but fat ..
haha
what version also got ..
after that dinner time ..
then sit ha ..
crap ha ..
come bak kl lu ..
as i reached kl ..
headed out to BAI NIN ..
came bak ard 2am like dat ...
SLEEP !!!!



as for today ..
NIN CHOR YI !!!
kinda frustrated ..
like being cheat ..
but dowan mention it here ..
long story ...
3 years back geh old story ..
but then i went to puchong
to have BRUNCH ..
den headed to sg buloh ..
its super hot out there ..
i miss my room when i
was at my auntie de house ..


my niece and nephews ..
so fast ..
they grown up le..
this shows how old m i ..
lolz..


even this malau also 7 months old lerr..
yesterday he was wi wi wa wa by the phone side with me..
wishing me Gong Xi Fa Cai i think ...
hehe



No comments: