06 January 2009

Chinese New Year ...

Xing Nian Lai Lorr ...
this year ..
what also erlier then the past ..
even the house 1 year once de
spring cleaning ..
ive done my part ..
my room, kitchen, garage ...
thanks for my cousin sis and
auntie come to help me lerr ...
i even went all the way down to CHEE CHEONG KAI
to get the chinese new year decoration
stuff that we usuali get it from there one or two
week b4 chinese new year ....
now left my pc table and
hanging theis wait till 2 or 3 days
before chinese new year lerr ...
the most ga decoration stuff ...
probably this thing u siu thing is ..
the trash man ho ..
duno when got this law that every
hse they onli collect 3 packs of trash ...
so now everytime they come they
onli pick up 3 packs ...
exams coming soon lerr..
the main main reason everything done so erli ..
bcoz of exam lorr..
if not..
my mum gets fussy again ..
lolz..
oops..

No comments: