16 March 2008

Tiring Week !!!

this week is really
a tiring week..
last sunday night was working
till 3 sumthin like that
n the next day went down
to SS13 work again...
tuesday till thursday was went
to college for class..
friday on till today..
was working at Maxis Center
at T.T.D.I
ppl there was friendly
especially the
assistant manager..
whenever i
see them..
they will smile at me all the time..
no matter anytime..
and thanks to kak shikin and
kak zaimas for assisting me
on the first day..
too bad i didnt take
picture with them

a picture that i taken when i
demo taking pictures to
my customer using
LG KU 380 phone...


as for saturday nite.. (last nite)
went to the curve
had dinner upon
celebrating my dearest
yew yew geh birthday
XD


picture taken at The Italianese
at the street in The Curve
using yew yew's new
Nokia N82
after the dinner..
headed back to my hse..
for the birthday cake
ceremony..


here is the picture..
1st row
frm left : sandra, birthday boy , jess, fish & me
back row
frm left: kia chun, thomas, chiew & keith

after the cake ceremony...
finali i can get a shower..
bcoz after work..
i didnt get back home..
went to meet up a friend
then straight go to fish de hse..

after that...
they say wanna yum cha..
mai go lorr..
while yum cha..
yawn like hell..
1am like dat..
ok
IM DONE !!
i reli hav to get mah ass
bak to mah bed..
as im still working on today from 9am-1pm...
luckilly is 4 hrs work onli today..

tonight working again at
Puchong Tesco..
hopefully tonight can fast fast
kau tim..
so that can go yum cha with calvin n jeff ..

calvin is leaving to
india working soon..
duno what will hapen to
him n me after he left..
for sure no ppl go eat maggie goreng
with me at late hrs...
T.T

No comments: