11 March 2008

Hurt ...


hehe..
everyone was asking me..
what the hell is goin on with ur hand...
bcoz of u lorr
(i answered to every1)
sunday nite..
work as crew for LG ...
while bringing a shelf up
to 2nd floor in de warehouse
sudenli..
BANG !!!
hit my hand to to corner
of the staircase handle..
fuck..
my thumb was numb..
and de nerve was
bengkak edi..
even touch also
can feel it easilly
after that incident..
kian yow arrived ware house also..
he saw my hand..
wtf is with u hand?
y bengkak edi de?

monday morning..
force to go work la..
cant FFK last minute de ma..
manage to tahan lorr..
but after work..
came home n took a shower..
den straight go TIT TA ..
calvin was
accompanying me..
n dat SIFU !!!
DAMN !!!
she was like killing me
dat time ..
when she rub my hand..
nia sing..
in my mind was..
kill me or chop
my hand ba....
after that
drove home
and de way i drove
bak to my home was ...



N NOW !!!
MY HAND IS STILL FARKING PAIN !!!!

No comments: