01 September 2009

A4J Glamorous Camp ~

gosh ..
time passes so fast ..
the camp just ended like this ..
i miss the days in camp ..
i miss the vocal class..
public speaking class..
performance ..
PRISON BREAK !!!
but im reli glad that have knew more youths around ..
so happy ~

DaJie & ErJie ..

katherine & me ..

our warden BEN BEN !!!


mrs warden ...




kenneth and kenneth ..

ming yen ~ my hair stylist for the performance night ..

justin ~ my cell leader ..

warden leonard ...
kong hui & me ..
do we reli look alike ???

joyce j& me ..
my jie ..
Grace ..

the shopping heaven gang ..
haha
speaker Caleb Chung

lea yee ..
she had a great voice to sing ..



more pics comin up ..
waiting for the big group pic ..

2 comments:

April Yong said...

hey,i wan the t-shirt!!! gimme plz..!!!

- zHoNg cHai - said...

haha..
this saturday come buy ..
we have youth service ...