12 August 2009

Updates ~

well.
how great of my 3rd sis ..
get me this present all the frm Aussie ..
and i dunno when and where is
suitable for me to wear this shirt to ...
monday night .
we gathered to have a dinner
and birthday celebration for the queen ..
haha
mr. James & me ..
long time din take pic with him le..


the Queen a.k.a BurfDay Gurl ~

after makan ..
sing birthday song ..
eat cake ..
then sing k session ..
new CHAK TIN didi of golden sun ..




the drinking session part ..
haha..
we finali finish the bottle of bacardi for
duno how many months ..~
mooncake festival is comin soon ..
i got a box frm mid valley that day ..
this pic is specially taken to
show my eldest sis in USA ..
her favourite snow skin geh sumore..
she gona kill me ...
XD
o yea ..
another birthday shout out
to the King Crab of the gang ..
its ur birthday ..
and too bad ure not here ..
but nvm la..
first time celebrating birthday far away ..
enjoy yea ..
happy birthday dude ~~

No comments: