04 October 2008

Selamat Hari Raya ...

okay
late raya wish here ..
selamat hari raya aidilfitri
to everyone yea ..
as on that day also was my
steffy sis geh birthday
happy belated birthday yeah ..
then the next day which is the 2nd of oct
was her bf geh birthday..
cha dou ..

as for tmr ..
will be :
wai peng

thomas

and hock meng de birthday ..

tonight will b celebrating hock meng

de birthday at halo cafe oug ..

take jor pic onli update at here yeah ...



Lucas Time ...

i reli salute my sis n bro in law..

once got new pic jao keep on sending

keep it more man ..

lolz..


watching tv ??

he also know how to pose like those taiwanese star de le..
like yang chen ling ..
lolz..


where's my milk ???
im dead hungry man ...

i mean it ..

where the heck is my milk ..

sexy boh ?? lolz..



holiday gona end soon le..

time table out jo..

but not yet go c..

y the hell everyone ask me to go n c..

u all stay nearer duno how to go wan ah..

alwiz wan me drive all the way to the fucking c

ollege to just copy the damn time table ...

No comments: