18 July 2008

Lucky ...

lucky me man,,
lucky i was off from 1 day on Tuesday
where i did purposely what call also dun answer
besides family and the crab ass-es

i took the day off with saving
my sister in the erli morning..
den i went bak home n relax myself..
by just clicking my laptop..
playing poker in facebook..
downloading my dramas
which i din open the download for
almost 3-4 days..

after lunch..
fetched my dad to the post office
to claim the petrol subsidize ..
then headed to the tayar shop
located at old klang road as well..
changed my sister geh car de tayar..
den my volvo de 2 front tayar..

at night was headed to adelyn geh hse
take my magazine where my pic with her
was published ohh..
hehe

after that..
McD supper ..
gossip dou 2am like dat
go home n sleep..

de next day i went to coll..
everything changed
bak to fucked tup ..
assignments due date coming soon,..
this 1 not yet settle
that 1 not yet settle..
den on the spot wednesday night
i have to burn midnight oil to
finish the stupid MNG assignment ..
and this is the first time i do assignment
at fren de hse untill din go home ..

2 more stressing weeks to go..
next monday = drama midterm & broadcast writting assignment due
wednesday = MNG mid term
saturday= radio n dj commercial due
following tuesday = drama presentation

den next saturday n sunday work summore ...

can ani1 just kill me
PWEASSEEEE !!!
JUZ KILL ME !!!!!




No comments: