02 October 2007

Earli Birthday Celebration !!

yesterday ho..
was my 3rd sister geh bufday lo..
after work come bak..
my cousin sister,auntie, niece & nephew
all gathered at my home..
waiting to go out dinner..
bout 8 sumthin..
went to sri petaling dinner
with my whole family..
we took 2 tables in the restairant and
a lot food ordered..
fish,prawn,crab (YU,HA,HAI)
meat n vege also got le...
after dinner..
bak home n cut cake lo..
i tot celebrate for my
3rd sis onli de..
but when i saw the cake..
i stunned to c me n my 2nd geh name
on that cake also...
den my mum say is celebrate for the 3 of us
geh bufday..
bcoz she is not around when it come to
me n my 2nd sister geh birthday...
here comes some pics lo..





from left : my 3'rd sis, me, sakai 2nd sis & my sakai mum

this lil' girl is waiting to eat the cake..
haha


not forgettin to take a pic
with all my niece n nephew de la..


summore ho..
i also wanna say thnx to my mum for celebrating our
birthday this year bcoz mostly
every year when it comes our bithday,
she will be away working de le..
and to my both cousin bro..
thnx to u 2 dai lou for the cakes..
its delicious...




not forgettin to wish my both sis,
my god sis (christy & serenna ),
thuan thung, hock meng n
of coz to myself a hapi bufday lo...

1 comment:

adelyn~ said...

aiks....so long i know you...didnt know when is ur bday... but never mind la... Happy Birthday oh!